We are committed to protecting the privacy of visitors and customers that use our sites, and take your privacy very seriously. The Upperow team appreciates and respects the importance of privacy on the Internet.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATAWe recognize the need to treat any customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner, and only collect and process the data on the basis of contract, and legitimate interests.
We collect data about you for the purpose of fulfilling our duties of any contract made by us when receiving an order placed by you, the customer.
We may also, with your consent, collect your data for the purpose of providing you with marketing, promotional, or competition information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOUFor the purpose of completing our obligations in processing your order, we will need to collect some personal information from you. Personal Information is any identifiable details supplied to us that allows us to identify you either directly, or indirectly. This can be anything from an order number to specific information, such as your address details, or telephone number.
Details of when data is collected are listed below:
- When placing an order on the Upperow website
- When setting up an account on the Upperow website
- Subscribing to our newsletter, marketing campaigns, or other promotions
- Filling in any forms on our website or in store
- Communicating with our social media pages, in the form of comments, or uploads of photographs, or use of campaign hashtags
- Communicating with us via email, telephone, or by writing to us
Full Address including Postcode
Date of Birth
If you are placing an order with us, we will require payment details. Any payment information provided will be captured securely by the third party provider.
Any required information is indicated by an asterisk. You do not have to provide this information to us, but this will mean we will be unable to process your request, and fulfil our obligations to you under the contract of sale.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATIONThe Upperow only uses the personal information provided by you for the following:
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third-parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery
- To contact you in regards to any communication sent to us
- Keeping your contact details up to date
- Management of your online account
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our sites
- To send you details of marketing campaigns, news about our company, competitions, or promotions that may interest you, providing we have received your consent to do so
- To personalize your experience across our platforms, i.e. providing targeted suggestions for you online based on your previous use of our website
- Payment gateways
- Delivery fulfillment companies
- Technology hosts, such as servers and email distributors
- Business partners
Our site may also contain links to the websites of our affiliates, business partners, their networks, and advertisers. If you follow a link to these websites they have their own privacy policies, which may differ from that of ours. Please check the details of these policies before you provide any details to third parties directly.
The third party payment gateway collects your payment card details in order to complete your purchase made through our site(s), mobile applications and at the kiosk in store. If you chose a credit option for your payment, your order details will be sent to a third party provider. They will require further information to perform a credit check before any credit is agreed.
YOUR CONSENTIf you give your consent for marketing communications, or sign up to receive our newsletter, or create an account with us, we will keep you informed by email, or via other electronic means, about our products and services.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, and ask us not to continue processing your personal information.
To opt-out of any communications from us, or data processing you can:
- Unsubscribe by following the link provided on communications you receive
- By choosing not to opt-in for marketing communications when processing any order
- By contacting our customer services, who will need to confirm your identity to process your request
HOW YOUR DETAILS ARE PROTECTEDAcross all our sites we use security measures to ensure your personal information is protected. Your data is also protected during any online transmission using Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) encryption software.
We also have the appropriate security measures in all our physical locations to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected about you from any of our platforms.
If you have any concerns regarding how we handle and process your details, you can contact us directly.